The F&P Simplus incorporates three key components, the RollFit™ Seal, ErgoForm™ Headgear and Easy Frame, all designed to work in harmony. In combination, these components offer the comfort, seal and easy use that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks are known for.
Easy Frame: Easy to wear, see and sleep. This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small and ensures a clear line of sight. This is a one-frame-fits-all-seal-sizes and has an ‘Easy-Clip’ Frame attachment for effortless assembly after cleaning.
ErgoForm™ Headgear: Stretch and non-stretch panels provide structure and support for optimal usability and performance. This breathable headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head allowing for maximum head movement (side-to-side, up and down) without mask dislodgement.
RollFit™ Seal: Auto-adjusting to optimize an effective, comfortable seal. The one piece seal ‘rolls’ back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
Advanced Air Diffuser: The RollFit Seal incorporates the Advanced Air Diffuser which is designed for minimal noise and draft.
- Experience the Full Face Revolution: When engineering the F&P Simplus our designers set out to create a mask that revolutionized Full Face comfort, seal and easy use.
- Simplus Fits + Performs: The F&P Simplus is the result of intensive research and development, many prototypes and thousands of design hours. We consulted patients, equipment providers and clinicians from around the world to develop a mask that simply fits + performs.
- Simply Fits – Fast – Only 3 key components: RollFit Seal; ErgoForm Headgear; EasyFrame. Only 3 adjustments required to effectively fit the F&P Simplus for the first time.
- Simply Cleans – Quick + Easy: Minimal number of parts to clean; Easy reassembly with Easy-Clip Seal; One size frame fits all three seal sizes (S, M, L)
- An award winner: The F&P Simplus full face mask won both Gold and Purple Pin prize awards at the 2013 Best Design Awards.